CURRENT DRUGSTORE FAVES!
Current drugstore Faves... Let's do this!
1. Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer: I wrote a whole review with swatches you can check HERE ! But basically this is my #1 drugstore Bronzer. It's creamy, buttery and it melts effortlessly into the skin giving me that beautiful glow from with-in.
The scent is a lovely mix between coconut, (old school sunscreen) and a drink of Piña Colada that I personally LOVE. It has a beautiful satiny but not shimmery finish. And the shade is a perfect bronze-golden beige that's not too warm or orangy looking on the skin. It just adds the most beautiful sun-kissed, healthy glow! SHOP IT HERE!
2. LOREAL Miss Baby Roll Mascara: Ok I have to admit... I only purchase this mascara because I felt in love with the cute pastel packaging but lucky me, this one is a total keeper.
First, It comes in a Waterproof version ... Aleluya ! I only use Waterproof mascara because It holds the curl way better on my stubborn lashes (and if the curl stays, then my lashes instantly look way longer) and because most non-Waterproof mascaras flake and smudge terribly on me.
WHAT I LOVE? This is a quick and easy mascara. I only needed one swipe to add add volume, length and definition without a clump.
The roller wand comes with the exact amount of product so you don't have to scrape off any excess. It has the cleanest application I have ever found in a mascara! I know that sounds a bit funny but on a day to day basis I just need a mascara that does it all, thats quick, easy and fuss free. And this one does exactly that. It's not the most dramatic but it makes my lashes look so pretty and fluttery... kind of wispy . Love the formula and LOVE the roller wand. (works perfectly on my lower lashes too) SHOP IT HERE!
3. Elf Bake Highlighter: If your looking for serious glow in the drugstore department look no further. This ELF BAKED highlighter in Moonlight Pearls will give you the most beautiful pearlescent sheen. it's so pretty it almost looks wet on the skin. And for only $4usd I honestly think these ELF Baked Highlighters are unbeatable. Plus they last a really long time on my skin. Way more than my high end highlighters. SHOP IT HERE!
4 .Elf Tinted Lip Oil: You guys know I'm a complete sucker for glosses. Well these are a bit different because they don't add much pigment to my lips but they add a ton of hydration making them look fuller and juicy. Love to use this on top of lipsticks or simply to add a bit of hydration with a hint of color. This shade is Coral Kiss, perfect for everyday. SHOP IT HERE!
5. L'Oréal Lumi Cushion Foundation: I raved about it last summer and it's still one of my favorite foundations from the drugstore. It's light, it adds just the right amount of glow and the fact that I can through this in my purse and touch up anywhere makes it the perfect ON-THE-GO summer foundation. I use shade N3 OR C3 SHOP IT HERE!
6. Revlon Lip Butters: Where do I begin. My obsession with the Revlon Lip Butters started 6 years ago. I bought almost the complete range and I still use and love all the bright shades. These look like a regular lipstick but, the formula is pretty unique. You can use a light layer and create a sheer wash of color or go full on and create a bold look. Seriously the formula is perfection.... very hydrating and glossy. This shade is my favorite Pink/fuchsia and is called "Sorbet" but I also love "Juicy Papaya" SHOP IT HERE!