August EMPTIES with mini reviews!
Let's do this:
1. Bonacure Repair Rescue Sealed Ends: This is by far my favorite leave in cream. I discover it trough a close friend that swear by it. So, off course I had to give it a go. I Use it from my ears down on damp hair and it not only does the usual (softens, add hydration and helps avoid frizz) it also really repairs my hair over time. I think is is what keps my hair in a healthy state. A bit expensive... Yes! Worth it? Oh YES. SHOP IT HERE
2. Macadamia Deep Repair Mask: Haven't found anything quite like this mask. To start off ... This mask smells AMAZING!!! And the scent lingers on your hair all day long. It completely revives my hair and Ive notice it acatually makes it stronger (maybe because it has protein in it). Every time I use it ... my hair looks and feels healthier. It's a good hair day in a bottle! This is my 4 bottle and I will repurchase this for sure.
SHOP IT HERE!
3. Tula illuminating Serum: Oh! Tula ... How much I LOVE you. I discover this amazing brand after stalking them on Instagram and falling in love with their beautiful packaging. WHY I LOVE IT? Because it has a lovely milky texture. Is light on the skin yet hydrating and the brightening effect is truly noticeable (it really helps fading my Dark sports). This blue bottle keeps my skin at its best... Hydrated, supple and RADIANT! SHOP IT HERE.
4. Bioderma Sebium H2O: I have used Bioderma for years ... Probably 7 and I don't think there's other micellar water as effective and gentle on the skin as this one. I use it EVERY night to remove my makeup and then I cleanse my skin with a cleansing balm. My favorite Bioderma has to be this one, the green bottle which is supposed to be for oily and combinations skin types. Mine, is normal to dry but I LOVE the freshness of this formula. It feels a bit lighter on the skin and it always leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed ... Not dry, not tight just FRESH. SHOP IT HERE!
5. Batiste Tropical dry shampoo (coconut): I have gone though countless bottles of batiste. Is basically the only dry shampoo that truly cleanses without making my scalp go crazy or making my hair feel dirtier. Yes! it does leave a white residue that I actually enjoy because it helps to blend my darker roots with the rest of my hair. It lightens them up a bit and it gives lots of volume. My favorite scent "Cool & Crisp" . SHOP IT HERE!
6. Good Genes from Sunday Riley: There's a whole blog post dedicated to this amazing product so just simply CLICK HERE! But to sum things up; This is a great exfoliating serum that reduces uneven skin tone, fades dark spots, hyperpigmentation and acne scaring. It's also great as a pick me up face mask because it increases circulations and brings a dull complexion back to life. On my 3rd bottle. SHOP IT HERE!
7. Nude Perfect Cleanse Omega Cleansing Jelly: This is a FAB cleanser. Basically is a jelly when you first put it in your hands, then when you start rubbing it on your face and it warms up it turns into a lovely oil and then, when you add water it turns into a milk... Genius right? This is what I used as a second cleanse to clean my skin and remove the last bits of makeup that Bioderma left behind. It feels amazing on the skin...it hydrates, soothes, plumps and deeply cleanses without striping my skin. Definitely one of the best cleansing balms on the market. Sadly this brand is no longer available at Sephora. SHOP IT HERE!
8. Bio oil: This oil is supposed to fade away stretch marks and scars in general. I haven't seen mine fade but I have seen a big improvement in my skin elasticity and texture. Meaning that When I rub my finger against my deep old stretch marks they seemed to be softer and smoother to the touch. I already bought the full size and my skin is happy and hydrated. I don't think this is going to get rid of stretch marks but it definitely improve the overall health of my skin. Plus ... It smells AMAZING! SHOP IT HERE!
9. Bath & Body Works Stress Relief Foam Bath "Eucalyptus and Spearmint" : This aromatherapy line from bath and body works is SO GOOD! I use this as a bubble bath when I'm tired and the scent completely relaxes my body and even my mind. I don't know what they put in here but i swear this scent helps unwind my mind after a long day. One thing I don't like ... Is the small bottle because if you want your tub to really make big bubbles this will only last you 4 or 5 times. But I still keep repurchasing it. Love the lavender and Chamomile scent too. SHOP IT HERE!
10. Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Color Shine gloss in "Pinky" : A lovely peachy pink shade with a hydrating formula... love it. SHOP IR HERE!