TOP 5 SUMMER GLOSSES !
A few days ago I organized my whole makeup stash and realize that during summer time my makeup routine becomes a bit minimalistic (keep in mind my routine is pretty basic most of the time) but on summer time it becomes even simpler and quicker. A bit of tinted sunscreen, a cream blush, mascara and a PEACHY gloss would get the job done. I cannot live the house without a Lip gloss and if you look into my purse.. you'll probably will find 2 or 3 different ones.
So, I picked my top 5 summer glosses! . I covered basically every peachy shade and every budget. From high end to drugstore, to glossy and shimmery ... there's a one for EVERYONE!
1. Revlon Super lustrous #255 "Solar Coral": I don't know how many of these tubes I have used up... This is probably my #4th one. What I love about this gloss in particular? The shade! It's a true, deep coral that looks AMAZING when my skin gets a bit tan. It doesn't have a scent, is not sticky and even tho it looks super glittery on the bottle it has no chunky glitter at all. Just a beautiful golden sheen. Perfect for medium and darker skin tones. SHOP IT HERE
2. Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss #656 "Cosmic": I took the plunge in June and I gifted myself this beautiful gloss. To be honest I always thought, "30 bucks for a gloss ... No way". I never knew what a big difference a high end formula could make, and now I'm completely SOLD on this one in particular. What I love? How unique this shade and formula is. The formula (as it says on Sephora website) has 70% mirror shine stretch oils ... Which reflects and bounces the light off my lips in the most beautiful way. It makes my lips look ultra-glossy (Iridescent sheen) and a bit plumped. By far the most eye catching formula your gonna find on the market. Not sticky, lightweight and it leaves a beautiful shiny stain on my lips after it wears off. SHOP IT HERE
3. YSL Gloss Volupte #204 "Coral Trapeze" : Where do I start?... Perhaps The scent because it smells like peaches! And not in a fake or overpowering way. Is just the best scented gloss. I promise! . Formula wise; I think this is perhaps the most hydrating and the less sticky one from the bunch. The shade is a true coral that leans more on the orangy side . It has no glitter or shimmer, making it perfect for daytime wear. I love the unique "Kiss" shape of the applicator because it gives my lips an ultra soft and precise application. If I have to pick one formula, and forget a bout the shades in general, it would definitely be this one. So, soft and lightweight ... Ahh!. SHOP IT HERE
4. Rituals Sparkcling lip gloss in "Bright Coral": Who knew on of my favorite body-care brands could create amazing makeup! Well, this is another shimmery gloss that also leans a bit more on the pinky-er side. Currently this one lives inside my purse. It hydrates and gives my lips a beautiful natural sheen. It has a ton of golden flex✨and I personally think it's universally flattering on any skin tone. it's Such a pretty pinky/shade that brings back to life any complexion. It has a bit of a sweet (cookie) scent. Not strong and it doesn't lingers. SHOP IT HERE
5. Smith & Cult "FADE THE SUN": The lightest from the bunch but DO NOT be fool! because this formula has amazing reflective particles that make my lips look juicy and plumped. A beautiful, natural gloss by itself or it can also be used as an AMAZING lipstick topper. Keep in mind this formula is a bit more creamy and cushiony than the rest,making it a tad bit more sticky yet more long lasting than the rest. Best packing from the bunch. It has a slight sweet scent. SHOP IT HERE