14 ITEMS YOU NEED THIS SUMMER!
I curated a small list of my Summer Must Have items! From fashion, to makeup and a bit of luxury... these are the things you cannot miss this season.
Let's do this: (Click the blue titles to find links for all these items).
1. Lancôme Juicy Shakers: Probably the coolest lip summer release EVER! A Pigmented lip oil that delivers sheer pigmentation with a non-sticky shine. Shake it, Twist it, LOVE IT!
2. Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara: My #1 mascara. It holds the curls, it doesn't flake or budge under my eyes and it gives the most beautiful natural wispy look to my lashes.
3. Tata Harper "Very Illuminating" Cheek Tint: You have seen this a million time on my blog and is still going strong. This creamy highlighter gives my skin the most beautiful "Youthful, subtle GLOW" .
4. Dr. Dennis Gross HYDRATING BOOSTER: This hydrating super serum is formulated with powerful hyaluronic acid, and potent antioxidants like COCONUT juice and Watermelon Extract. Is the perfect summer serum because it has a super lightweight formula that provides long lasting hydration. A miracle worker for all skin types. Zero oiliness and no heavy residue.
6. Ray-Ban Rb4256 49 Tortoise Round Sunglasses: The best of both worlds, the classic tortoise frame with a blue/greenish mirror lens!
7. BAUBLEBAR Hokkaido Drop Earrings: We all need a pair of tussle earrings this summer, that's why I picked this flirty and fun sea foam pair from Baublebar.
8. SHISEIDO Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion for Sensitive Skin & Children Broad Spectrum Spf 50+ WetForce: You know my love affair with shiseido sunscreens, so this time I picked one that works for the WHOLE family.
9. Eugenia Kim Sunny sequined straw sunhat: A classic hat is with royal-blue sequins that spell out a playful 'Wish you were here' message.
10. Tata Harper Volumizing Lip & Cheek tint in "Very Charming": What else can I say... I just love these cream tints! This particular shade it's a beautiful pink with a blue undertone that totally brightens and gives a youthful look to the cheeks.
11. BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette: If there's one limited edition makeup product you NEED this summer is definitely this one. Get the GLOW. On my wish list ✨.
12. SPERRY Woman's Seacost Sneakers: "Casual, preppy style" that's the best way to describe my favorite sneakers from Sperry ! I own 3 pairs already and I'm about to purchase my 4th one. Love them!
13. L'Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation: The perfect on THE-GO Luminous Summer Foundation!
14. Vita Liberata Body Blur Instant HD Skin Finish: If you don't enjoy self tanners but still want to make your skin look "Bronzed and summer ready? " This is the right product for you. It delivers an immediate GLOW, doesn't transfer, is not sticky, it lasts all day, it doesn't have any scent, it BLURS imperfections and it's just EASY to use and fuss free. Oh, and it makes my legs look AMAZING!
If you already own, try or LOVE any of these products, please comment below ! I would LOVE to know your thoughts !